ESSIAC® Powder Formula
ESSIAC® Herbal Tea – Dietary Supplement – granular, powdered herbs for brewing. The product contains ingredients of plant origin that strengthen the immune system.
- contains 42.5 g of powdered herbs;
- serves to make about 2 liters of infusion;
- administer the infusion 3 times a day; it will last for a period of 2 to 3 weeks.
ESSIAC® Herbal Tea is a four – component blend of powdered herbs, with a precisely composed proportion of individual ingredients, which owing to certain subtle dependencies, allows to achieve the maximum effect of health boosting.
Its components are the following:
- Burdock root Arctium lappa – powder
- Sheep sorrel leaves Rumex acetosella – powder
- Slippery elm inner bark Ulmus fulva – powder
- Indian rhubarb root Rheum officinale– powder
ESSIAC® Herbal Tea – is produced in accordance with the recipe first published by Nurse Rene M.Caisse, who benefited from the medicinal expertise of Canadian Indians.
PREPARATION BY DECOCTION:
1. Add one unit of ESSIAC® to 88 oz (approx. 2.5 liters) of water in a covered vessel. Use filtered, distilled or spring water. Use stainless steel or glassware. Do not use an aluminum vessel.
2. Bring to a boil and then reduce to a simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Keep covered during this process.
3. Remove from heat, keep covered and let stand for 4 hours to attain maximum potency.
4. Bring to a boil again and then reduce to a simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Keep covered during this process.
5. Remove from heat. Cover, refrigerate and let stand for 6-8 hours to increase potency and to allow the sediment to settle out.
6. Scald, or dishwasher clean, a glass (preferably use many twist closed preserve type jars) or plastic container. Pour liquid out of the sediment, close and store in a refrigerator. A small amount of sediment may be present in the final ESSIAC® liquid. Keep refrigerated. Do not freeze or microwave.
7. ESSIAC® is an organic, non-toxic, drug free herbal remedy which contains no additives or preservatives. The botanicals used in ESSIAC® have not been treated with herbicides or pesticides.
Daily Usage (Powder) Use ESSIAC® for twelve consecutive weeks.
2 oz. (60 ml) every 12 hrs.
3 fl oz (60-100 ml) 3 times daily
1 fl oz. (30 ml) every 12 hrs. for daily well-being
1. No Food or Drink 1 Hour Before or After Taking ESSIAC®
2. Not to be taken by pregnant women, nursing mothers or infants.
Sediment: There will be sediment in the bottom of the vessel after the preparation. The sediment, when separated from the ESSIAC® can be applied topically like a poultice to that area of the body for skin problems or skin conditions, twice daily.
WARNING: Not to be taken during pregnancy, by nursing mothers or by children under 10 years of age.
Keep out of reach of children, store in dry place.
- ESSIAC® – A fully natural product
- ESSIAC® – Standardised recipe
- ESSIAC® – 100% herbs of the highest quality from organic farming
- ESSIAC® – Free from bacteria, mold fungi and other microorganisms
- ESSIAC® – Free from heavy metals
- ESSIAC® – Manufactured in accordance with GMPs & HPB (The Health Protection Branch of the Canada Department of National Health and Welfare) standards,
- ESSIAC® – Approved for consumption by Health Canada.
- ESSIAC® – Free from GMO
- ESSIAC® – Does not contain gluten.
- ESSIAC® – Manufactured in Canada ESSIAC® From Canada International Inc.
In Poland, ESSIAC®, submitted for registration with GIS (Główny Inspektorat Sanitarny, the Polish Main Sanitary Inspectorate) as a dietary supplement – Application No. GIS-BŻ-Ż-4230-34/AC/PW/07.