ESSIAC® – Extract Liquid
The product contains herbal extracts which help boost the immune system.
- contains 300 ml of herbal extract;
- used 3 times a day, 10-20 ml.; the product lasts for one week
- Burdock root extract Arctium lappa
- Sheep sorrel leaves extract Rumex acetosella
- Slippery elm inner bark extract Ulmus fulva
- Indian rhubarb root extract Rheum officinale
- distilled water
Herbal extract preserved with cereal alcohol 15 vol.%
SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE
Use 10-20 ml. (2-4 teaspoons) twice a day, preferably 2 hours before or 2 hours after a meal. Do not intake any juices during these 2 hours. You may drink water up to 30 minutes before and after taking ESSIAC®.
During the day, do not exceed the recommended consumption dose.
The product should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
- ESSIAC® – Store the herbal extract out of the reach of small children.
- The contents of the packaging should be used within 2 weeks of opening, if it is not stored in the fridge.
- Do not use during pregnancy, breastfeeding, and do not administer to children under the age of 10 years.
- ESSIAC® – A fully natural product
- ESSIAC® – Standardised recipe
- ESSIAC® – 100% herbs of the highest quality from organic farming
- ESSIAC® – Free from bacteria, mold fungi and other microorganisms
- ESSIAC® – Free from heavy metals
- ESSIAC® – Manufactured in accordance with GMPs & HPB (The Health Protection Branch of the Canada Department of National Health and Welfare) standards,
- ESSIAC® – Approved for consumption by Health Canada.
- ESSIAC® – Is produced in accordance with the Good Manufacturing Practices.
- ESSIAC® – Free from GMO
- ESSIAC® – Does not contain gluten.
- ESSIAC® – Manufactured in Canada.
Manufacturer: ESSIAC® From Canada International Inc.
Since 1992, the product name ESSIAC® has been legally protected throughout the world. Also in Poland. ESSIAC® Extract – available for sale since 2002.
The ESSIAC® – Herbal Extract is made from powder by means of molecular extraction using 15% cereal alcohol. The Extract formula is concentrated, convenient and ready-to-use.
In Poland, ESSIAC®, submitted for registration with GIS (Główny Inspektorat Sanitarny, the Polish Main Sanitary Inspectorate) as a dietary supplement – Application No. GIS-BŻ-Ż-4230-34/AC/PW/07.