ESSIAC® Capsules – Dietary Supplement. The product contains ingredients of plant origin that help boost the immune system.
- contains 60 capsules, each capsule contains 500 mg of powder.
- when used 3 times a day, it will last for a period of about 10 days.
- Burdock root extract – powder Arctium lappa
- Sheep sorrel leaves extract – powder Rumex acetosella
- Slippery elm inner bark extract – powder Ulmus fulva
- Indian rhubarb root extract – powder Rheum officinale
Other ingredients: magnesium stearate of plant origin, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose cellulose (capsule)
Directions for use:
Use 3 capsules 3 times a day, preferably 2 hours before or 2 hours after a meal. Do not ingest any juices during these 2 hours. You may drink water up to 30 minutes before and after taking ESSIAC®.
During the day, do not exceed the recommended consumption dose.
The product should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
- Do not use during pregnancy, breastfeeding, and do not administer to children under the age of 10 years.
- Store the ESSIAC® Capsules in a dry, dark place, out of reach of small children.
ESSIAC® Vegetable Capsules is the latest form of ESSIAC®, which is made from an extract by means of evaporating water and alcohol and placing the active ingredient (powder) in the vegetable capsules.
Ready to use. Ideal for travelling, no cooling required.
ESSIAC® Vegetable Capsules – a standardised formula – available for sale since June 2007.
- ESSIAC® – A fully natural product
- ESSIAC® – Standardised recipe
- ESSIAC® – 100% herbs of the highest quality from organic farming
- ESSIAC® – Free from bacteria, mold fungi and other microorganisms
- ESSIAC® – Free from heavy metals
- ESSIAC® – Manufactured in accordance with GMPs & HPB (The Health Protection Branch of the Canada Department of National Health and Welfare) standards,
- ESSIAC® – Approved for consumption by Health Canada.
- ESSIAC® – Is produced in accordance with the Good Manufacturing Practices.
- ESSIAC® – Free from GMO
- ESSIAC® – Does not contain gluten.
- ESSIAC® – Manufactured in Canada.
Manufacturer: ESSIAC® From Canada International Inc.
Since 1992, the product name ESSIAC® has been legally protected throughout the world. Also in Poland.
In Poland, ESSIAC® Vegetable Capsules, submitted for registration with GIS (Główny Inspektorat Sanitarny, the Polish Main Sanitary Inspectorate) as a dietary supplement – Application No. GIS-BŻ-Ż- ……………………